Sunday 20 December 2020

12 LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS (FOR SOMEONE WHO IS HARD TO BUY FOR)

With new tiers literally being announced here in parts of England as I sit and quickly write this, and with us all adjusting to a totally new way of life. I firstly wanted to say that You Have Got This. It's more than okay to be upset and not feel so positive about our new Christmas situation. It is a lot. 2020 is a lot. Life is a lot. I think when we are forced to only think positive it can dismiss the natural fearful feelings we can get in situations like these. I believe for our own mental health we need to condition ourselves to understand that it is ok not be okay...and give each other time to sit and process our feelings. I still can't believe we're having to live like this and it terrifies me that people are still being affected by the C. Its just really painful to think about especially around Christmas time. 


In saying all of that and wanting to make best, I hope it's ok to share this little gift guide for anyone still doing last minute gift buying (like moi!). Non essential shops are now shut in London but there's still just about enough time to buy a few last minute presents online. Now I am  often told that I'm really hard to buy for, not sure why as my style is pretty normal to me but others have told me that I am, doh! I guess I'm quite particular in what I like and don't like. Yet I'm forever grateful for any gifts and actually say to people to not buy me anything. Ok I'm now waffling.....Please enjoy 12 CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS (FOR SOMEONE WHO IS HARD TO BUY FOR). Also do remember that once things are lifted you can hopefully celebrate Christmas belated (safely) with your friends and family soon. Sending a huge hug & Happy Holidays to you xx Ps. included a few bonus suggestions! Oh this gift Skincare Kit from Glossierhere looks everythaang!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig