Saturday 26 June 2021

THE FIERCE MIDI SPLIT | SUMMER LOOK

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!! I hope you are well and good. I can't believe I'm writing this in June....JUNE!! Seriously where has half the year gone?? I've been wanting to share this simple bold sexy summery look with you for a while and today I finally nabbed the time to do it. I'm obsessed with high-waisted midi skirts at the moment, as I always found the design really comfortable to wear and style during hotter seasons.  And I love how this beautiful Zara piece has added the striking detail of a thigh high split, which not only elongates the body by flattering the figure but also creates such a big summer style statement (part of 2 piece set). A fierce skirt design that you can style up in matching yellow fierce heels or chilled with a pair of docs, flats or trainers. Click here for a full insta style reel of this look (+ outfit details) and below I've selected 10 beautiful midi skirts which instantly shout 'Sexy Summer 2020 Style'. X



                                                      
Photography <3 Zoe
 SHOP THE LOOK
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I agree! It is really scary how fast time flies by.
    I love high-waisted fashions, and love the appearance of the high-waisted thigh-high-split midi-skirt styled with styled with the crop-top. I also love the fashions at the shopping links you provided.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. Children's Room Decoration

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Ace Capital groups, we are dedicated to provide financial advise to people who wants to invest their money on good returning products. We provide Financial Planners Goldcoast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Delorean Bin Hire, We work dilligently to remove the wastes to the appropriate locations of the city. We are proud to say the we are the number 1 Skip Bin Hire Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig