Tuesday 22 December 2020

FESTIVE LOOK | THE SPARKLY CHRISTMAS JUMPER


Keeping spirits as high as they can possibly go, plus with only 3 more sleeps till Christmas Day! Today I'm sharing with you this beautiful glittery festive colourful look. Deciding on what to wear can be difficult, especially with it now being very different for all of us for many reasons. BUT that luckily doesn't mean that we're not allowed to throw a big bundle of shine and joviality in to our festive looks (via Households, FaceTime or Zoom). I'm just sticking with the style motto THE MORE SPARKLE THE BETTER this year! 


This look is made up of pieces that I already had in my messy wardrobe, rejigged and styled together. The jumper I scouted a few holiday seasons ago and twinkles out every year. It works so beautifully against the soft velvet fabric. The dark brown flared trousers are so comfortable, elasticated an oh sooooo effortlessly chic. The matching colour block heels and bag combination instantly gave off a seventies glamorous vibe, with swoops of dynasty sophistication. Of course I won't be trotting around in heels for long on the day, but they look great! The classic red lip is matte ruby woo which has never ever let me down (none of that going on your teeth lark either). I was actually gifted a gorgeous chanel red lipstick years back but still reach for ruby woo, on darker complexions like mine this shade truly shines around Christmas.


Now you're probably wanting to create a look that you feel most comfortable in, and on the 25th of December traditionally I like to start the day off in comfy relaxing Pj's in the morning for posh bucks fizz brekkie and gift sharing. Then mid way through the day we have a big refresh with a change of outfit. But of course you know there's no rules on what you wear. I think for me when I'm in something special it naturally makes my soul and energy feel alive (spiritual readers you know what I mean). I basically mean with the year we've had you stylishly deserve to sparkle.



A joyful cosy red jumper look with a flare and twist that you can wear year after year. The statement pieces also look wonderfully amazing individually too. The jumper is perfection with anything light wash denim and the trousers look similarly just as gorgeous paired with anything sequinned...Style play around and have fun! 



Escaping fashion for a moment I really wanted to wish you the best Christmas you can possibly have on your own, with family or celebrating shared with loved ones up there. Just do you, as always sending you bundles of festive wishes and love. Merry Christmas Xx Ps. How beautiful is Covent Garden at night, living in London I forget how gorgeous the magical lights and trees are during this time. x


Photography| Zoe Griffin



SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig