Thursday 22 August 2019

HOT HOT VINTAGE STYLE

Although the style clock is naturally already ticking towards the Autumnal months. I do still feel like we've got at least a few more days of hot hot summer shine here in London (fingers crossed). And this look is fab for them last minute long summer dazeeeee. Style wise I have to start with the vintage Levi denim shorts as I'm still not quite fashion over them yet. You know when you have plenty of other denim options in your wardrobe but still always naturally 100% go for the same old jeans, well these shorts are definitely them. I think it's because I'm just so happy that they still fit me after all these crazy years of wear. These special Levi shorts have holidayed and travelled with me in some of my most favourite destinations, and drunk danced hard at plenty of messy festivals (covers face). They just honestly feel so comfortable on and being a vintage clothing freak, I'm just chuffed I actually found them (key vintage find). The puff sleeve crop top I originally nabbed for a going out style wedding in June, but loved how you can casually dress it down with denim. The champagne colour is gorgeous and as I don't really have many square neck-line pieces, this made a nice summer wardrobe addition. I already know I'll be wearing this top a lot next year! I also really like the lace back detailing which makes this piece that extra bit different. These sunglasses you've seen me over wear on here for a while, and I was actually planning to buy a fresh new pair of shades at the start of summer, but then thought why when I have so many sunglasses that I'm not style bored of yet....You just can't go wrong with a summer bold blue retro tint! Canvas totes I must admit I'm already building a right collection of at the moment, as I basically reach for a canvas bag more than my regular handbags or rack sacks. I just messily lump everything in and go, they're also pretty perfect for the practical things in life like old food shopping - We just love a strong 80's slogan or print and I'm really fond of the 'Mary Quant' bold lettering and black and white simple flower design. Summer footwear I'm still in these black classic converse trainers that do the job whilst looking so effortless, totally seventies and utterly timeless (street style everything).....Oh and not forgetting the old banging 80's hoops that fabulously scream - Vintage Madonna! A simple fuss free look with heaps of nostalgic hot hot summer hippy vintage vibes Xx


TOP | HERE
SHORTS | OLD VINTAGE | SIMILAR HERE
BAG | HERE
HOOPS | SIMILAR HERE
CONVERSEHERE
SUNGLASSES | SHOP IN BROOKLYN SIMILAR HERE
PHOTOGRAPHER ZOE GRIFFIN


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like your amazing style. It's not being repeated. It's unique and incomparable, just like you are! You look confidently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, honestly I really appreciate your kind words and feedback. Especially as I'm back from a little blog break xx Take care and Stay Fabulous!

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig