Sunday 27 March 2022

WHAT TO WEAR | SPRING EDITION

Spring 2022 is here! And what a beautiful piece to start our blossoming new season off with. Have you had a chance to think about what to wear style wise yet? I know I haven’t and noticed that it's always at this point of the year when I feel the most non body confident. Which I think is due to not feeling ready to expose any baring skin yet. Although everything looks ready to bloom and flower outside I still want to stay cosy and warm inside (love winter wear). Which is why designs like this gorgeous floral dress is spot on for transitioning us in to a new brighter spring season. Relaxed hemlines, floaty midi length and understood the assignment seventies inspired wilderness vibes is 100% an effortless spring style win. 


Nobody's Child pieces are so fiercely understated, dreamy high quality, sustainably sourced, eco conscious, flattering on and super fun to style. I've been a fan of their brand for some time and of course jumped at the chance to work with them.


As you can see I've gone for bold platform high heels that are actually super easy to strut around in but of course every day trainers, docs or what ever else that feels comfortable can absolutely work. I do currently have an obsession with platform heels at the moment, especially clashed with pretty prints. Layering wise you can pop on an oversized blazer or a light trench to complete your fab spring look.


Have a play and do check out Nobody’s Child full new spring collection. I’ve also shared ‘10 Perfect Spring Pieces’ below for you (I would like them all pls). Happy Spring Season! 


Photography @Zoe Griffin


*This post includes PR products/gifts. 


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig