Sunday 11 August 2019

MINIMALIST FABULOUS CHIC

When it comes to fashion we get days when we just can't be bothered to think about style. Days when standing in front of a mirror and having to pick an actual outfit feels so overwhelming and loooooong. Times when you're already thirty minutes late, style frustrated and could actually throw all your clothes out the frigging window (& would rather walk around stark naked!). Please tell me you get days like these??....Well don't style stress any longer as I think this 'Minimalistic Cycling Shorts' look is perfect for them fuss free fashion days - it's super laid back, super relaxed and super basic to create.
I love the neutral tone of the top against the black and white understated monochrome, as I'm used to colourful pieces it felt different for me. And kept all the accessories down to the bare minimum, including the canvas light bag, subtle gold hoops and tiny rings. The two strap flatforms (that so remind me of Olive from Popeye) have been in the summer wardrobe for years, and still somehow look virtually brand new. I just find them super easy to throw on and style, and great for pacing around London. The round shades again subtly say classic yet retro 70's chic. 
This is definitely a look you can easily re-style over and over again, by mixing and matching with pieces already existing within your wardrobe.  You just can't go wrong with a bit of understated simple styling, and I really enjoyed exploring minimalistic fashion for the last cycling shorts look. And of course I'll always be drawn to the big, bold, brighter colourful pieces in my wardrobe. But this particular outfit felt so effortless and less time consuming to style that I might start rocking understated minimal outfits more often!


I hope you've enjoyed reading the trilogy of the '3 Ways To Style Black Cycling Shorts' (Read1&2) blogs. As I'm now slightly obsessed with these shorts that can be fabulously worn every day, on a night out and maybe not just for the old gym. X

Sunglasses | Ray Ban
Top | Topshop
Cycling Shorts | H&M
Sandals | Topshop (very old similar below)
Bag | Mary Quant
Earrings | And Other Stories
Street style Photography | Zoe Griffin


SHOP THE LOOK:

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like this exceptionally unique style. Black short and white top! Obviously,what else do we need to look trendy? Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha simple and effortlessly stylish styling is the best! Thanks for your feedback xxx Stay Fabulous!

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig