Saturday 6 August 2016

DESTINY LOAFERS

Loafers|here, Blouse|Porcelain and Redsimilar here| Skirt|Beyond Retro, similare here, Bag|Vintage (mums), Lippy| here

Just a quick loafer style up for you on this bright summer Saturday evening. I absolutely adored the weatherage today and I hope you've had a chance to enjoy it too. I'm actually writing this as I'm currently sat out in the wee garden with a glass of iced vino, blanket, a few candles and leg bites from the local bugs but what the heck.....Let's enjoy it while we can.

My new loafers from our popular go-to highstreet store Office (a favourite) have definitely became my 'Shoe of The Moment' this week.

As I'm a no fuss type of lass these no-lace babies are so easy to slip on and style that I've literally just thrown them on with anything in my wardrobe. Not sure if any other Londoners feel the same, (do let me know) but living in London I continuously never ever have enough time and forever feel that I'm always behind bleeding time (please tell me that isn't just me). Fast dash city living comes to mind! Making the effortless loafers completely fuss free, yet still timeless in design with the typically narrow toe, bold gold buckle and soft leather finish they instantly smarten up an everyday outfit. 


Pieced together with my sweetie of a white lace vintage blouse, a vintage black suede a-line skirt, the tiniest vintage leather long strap pouch (that was made well before mobile phones) and a pop of a red lip. I had my Friday date night look down to a T (if I do say so myself). I just felt Fabulous whilst wearing this simple monochrome look.



What do you think? 

LOOK
STYLE
MY DARLING FLORA MARIA
XX

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Monochrome in the summer, I like it and the loafers look very comfortable. We are always behind time because there is so much to do : ) xoxo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't there I can't keep up! The loafers needed a bit of adjusting as they are so narrow but they are really comfortable now. xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig