Thursday 10 December 2015

A Monochrome Christmas







Hello fabulous one. How are you and are you feeling festive yet? I may not have any twinkling lights or a pretty sparkly Christmas tree in my background but I'm secretly (Shhhhhhhhh) feeling quite festive and already thoroughly enjoying this ho ho ho season. The holidays are coming people! 

The Vintage dress is from Spitalfields Market. Black Duster is House of Jam. Patent strappy sandals are vintage from a vintage fair that I found last summer. Tights are Topshop. Silver box clutch is Next. The lipstick is So Chaud by Mac. My Jingle Bell earrings are my beautiful mother's that I 'borrowed' yokes ago.
A perfect Monochrome look to rock this Christmas. 
What do you think? 

MY LOOK 
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig