Sunday 13 December 2015

THE A-LINE SKIRT






A-LINE SKIRT

The perfect denim mini Aline skirt will never ever let you down (trust me). I found this 70's gem at Beyond Retro for about £24 and I've genuinely worn it a trillion times as it goes with absolutely everything in my wardrobe. 
It's so comfy to wear and it nicely fits into my obsession with dressing like a granny style. I love light denim as it keeps the look cool and fresh. Typically me, I've teamed the Aline with a navy UniQlo turtle neck thermal jumper (love a good thermal), black open toe booties and a navy leather vintage belt from Metro Retro and of course my beloved Beyond Retro satchel bag. I think the ankle boots keep this look modern and understated. Chuck on a big faux fur coat (which I forgot) and you're ready to go!

What do you think?

MY LOOK
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig