Thursday 3 December 2015

GOTH & GLITZ


 


The Dress
Oh my god this dress! I would say this is probably my dream vintage dress. Every single thread and finer detail (all in the details) I of course love. The dazzling gold and sheer finish really do add a bit of spark to this delightful festive season. The sexy vampy velvet skirt makes me feel all womanly.
The Bag
This leather vintage bag is so beautiful to me. I know it’s just a bag but it just makes me feel really happy when I wear it. The gold chain, size and buckle are perfection.  I KNOW IT'S JUST A BAG! (I have mentioned that I'm a bit of vintage freak)


The Shoes
The simple classic ankle strap. I'm not sure why but whenever these are on my feet I feel like an elegant lady (a lady who climbs trees. Oooops). The style and design are just so classic and beautiful. No fuss with a touch of patent.


The Coat
I've had this old Del Boy Coat for years. The sweet chocolate brown colour immediately caught my eye as I had been hunting for the right vintage coat for a while. The funky collar and thick warmth when worn also impressed me! A perfect for winter coat.
Now you maybe thinking why pop a rough scruffy looking coat with such an elegant classic feminine dress but I really like the appealing contrast of the two. It shouldn't work but I think it does. What do you think?
Dress: Mint Vintage. Heels: Asos. Similar here Coat: RokitSimilar Here
Hat:Rokit Bag: Meroretro 

It's the season to be JOLLY so I hope you enjoyed a fun fashion post of one of my favourite party vintage frocks that you can style up or down for this dazzling festive season. 

As this dress is a one off piece I unfortunately don't have an exact link but you are 100% able to hunt for similar alternatives in any of these lovely little boutiques below:


Ho Ho Ho! 
GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for Reading. 
My Look
My Style 
Flora Maria 
XX





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a nice hat <3 its sto stylish
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love this little hat as it's literally flatters every outfit. I'll check out your blog x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig