Monday 14 January 2019

BEST ANKLE BOOTS TO BUY RIGHT NOW

You may of noticed I haven’t been styling my trusty black ankle boot on my insta page, or here of late. And I must tell you this latest fashion dilemma isn't for the lack of trying, but purely down to the fact that I'm still really struggling to find the perfect pair (obv not a big problem but for the sake of this post and my style life...it IS). The black ankle boot is my number one must have essential during these cold wintry months, either styled with a pair of cut off flared jeans or a slick fancy dress and a stylish statement coat for night. I'm just after a boot that can easily be worn and styled all year round. And we all know how the right powerful black ankle boot can truly pull your entire look together, so why is it taking me so long to find the right frigging style (especially with the sales on). Although, I must admit my boot requirements this season are quite specific with a vision of clearly what I'm looking for in my mind. As I already know that I don't want a round or square toe (currently in my boot collection) and I'd also prefer no platform. I'm looking for a sharp design, pointy toe, clean finish, mid to high height and something that feels soft and comfortable on my feet. Honestly, do you get shopping days or months of online or high street browsing with no utter luck (please tell me I'm not the only one). This style deliberation so isn't me. I usually know exactly what I want, hunt for it, find it and get it. Done.
Places I do tend to shop for ankle booties are And Other Stories, Topshop, Zara, Rokit, Beyond Retro, Spitalfields and Notting Hill markets. So rounded up below are a few of my favourite styles which I've drooled, hunted and slipped into my save for later box. All touching on different prices for a good range. I've also cheekily thrown in some beige and white colours as an extra style preference. I mean, I personally love the idea of a vintage-like beige ankle boot and loved wearing the white mules I rocked last year. But will a light colour really have boot longevity??......And Yasssss I'd love to buy them all.  Help! Let me know your fav x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig