Wednesday 29 November 2017

HOW TO DO VINTAGE GLAMOUR THIS PARTY SEASON



Blazer/Topshop/Blouse/Beyond Retro/Flares/PaperDressVintage/Heels/Kurt Geiger/Hoops/Rokit/
Bag(Gift)/Primark
Photography/Alisha Dandy

Dazzling Party Separates can easily be your festive season thing this year, especially if the thought of wearing another trusty 'Little Black Dress' isn't charming you. So hopefully the glitz & shine off this boldly expressed recent disco look will! You know anything gold and oh soooooo 70's gets a big Hell-Yes-Style-Vote from me. 

And a pop of a statement colour like a sharp pink blazer will immediately scream Saturday Night Fever! And if you can over exaggerate the look even more with an bright light reflecting metalic blouse, sparkly heel, bag or flared hem.....please do! A hot flashing retro look, which doesn't actually require a whole heap of prep (no ironing required), madly comfortable (hi velvet flares) and a look I'd happily wear every birthday year.........X 

Recreate this Party look: 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hmm! I don’t think this is my kind of style! Even though; I like the whole vintage look but, this color combination is not for me. I guess I’ll have to go to the shop after I’m done buying the Economic Dissertation Help. I was hoping to find something online but couldn’t find anything of my choice here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.
    Site:https://fortunejackets.com/product/mens-cow-chop-og-varsity-jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading uch amazing 3C updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always I will always let you and your words.Buy first aid kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Buy smart home products

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with what you have said!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is very helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig