Tuesday 7 November 2017

PARTY LOOK & CONFESSIONS OF A THIRTY THREE YEAR OLD

Heels\Here\Similar B\\RubyWooLip\Here\Dress\Porcelain & Red\Similar Below\FishNet Tights\Here

Crazy as it sounds I completely forgot I'd get to thirty three. As hitting the thirties has gone by so fast due to absolutely loving every single second of it, so far. But the sudden brewing change of age left me very confused last week. My hysterical head even had me calling a bestie (I'm not the best on the phone), confessing that I actually don't know what to do with my life as I'm turning THIRTY FRIGGING THREE. You see I'm actually known as the crazy, silly scatty one of the circle of friends/family group. But at 33, Can I still get away with that crap? Can I still never ever have food in my fridge? Can I continuously lose my oyster key? Can I always forget really important names in meetings!!!! Can I still spend money on vintage clothes that I never wear? Including this perfect 'Little Black Dress', that I've only ever worn once but restyled for this Birthday Look. Will it still be okay to not know how to cook rice? I mean what the heck is actually Thirty Three!? 

But after all the dramatics and dwelling over the above. I know in my heart of hearts that this year will be a blooming fabulous year. And I only know that because anything that scares us in life, feels so out of the comfort zone and totally new always has to be. We're all gonna get older and grow, heck my grans frigging 90! Age can be daunting but if I just stick to being true to me I welcome you thirty-frigging-three. xxx

                                          Recreate this Party look:

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. Buy Accessories Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Buy smart home products

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig