Wednesday 16 August 2017

2 NEW PIECES THAT WILL INSTANTLY UPDATE YOUR WARDROBE


Striped Shirt - Here | Sunglasses - Here | Vintage Skirt - Similar Here | Bag - Beyond Retro (Similar Here) | Sandals - Nice, Old Town (Similar Here) & (Here)


1. The Navy Striped Shirt is no doubt one of the best purchases I've made this year. Quite a dramatic statement I know, but trust me you'll be saying the same thing after wearing this super soft flattering summer piece (honestly like magic on your skin because it doesn't have that rough paper like fabric, which gets easily creased). Not only is the classic shirt designed super stylish for us women but bloody comfortable to wear too. I've found styling this piece quite effortless, as I practically lived in it whilst on holiday recently (omg so excited to share my Nice travel diary with you, style over there is amazing....post coming soon!). I loved throwing the stripe over bikinis, with vintage denim or floaty midi skirts from day to night (You can layer this piece for Autumn/Winter too). I also found the price quite good in quality at £25.99 (bargain √), which owns that  nostalgic 'French Girl' look that we all love (100% worth the pennies!)

2. The 90's inspired sunnies are from a New York company I scouted called Civion. And you already know I'm a bit of a Retro Sunglasses obsessive! And always hunting for something timeless yet fresh and new, so I really couldn't resist these fun babies (*covers face! I'm honestly already in deep love). You'll definitely be making a huge 'fashionista' statement by the thick bold oversized frames, which are amazing! And just again something a little out of the ordinary, and another great piece that will instantly update your overall wardrobe. Plus if you use the code 'TRACY 10', you'll receive 10% off your purchase. 

X

Photography | Zoe Griffin

Ps. I have lots to share with you and was busy filming a feature film last week called 'Dead Shelter' that I really hope gets funded (fingers crossed) . They'll be another post up on friday xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig