Wednesday 26 July 2017

FABULOUS STYLE & A BIG THANK YOU




Thank you! Yes you! For channeling into my creative space week by week, and keeping up with my personal online injections of London Life and Style. Please don't ever feel that your fabulous support isn't noted. And if you're like me, a silent reader/admirer from a far I really do applaud you (I never comment on blogs I read (because I'm weird), so why should I suddenly expect you to)

Another Big Thank You for always allowing me to truly be myself, and feel free in the content that I write. Being artistically creative should always be something that is kept honest and natural.  So I've never allowed this page to feel any pressure to follow a certain trend or a blogging 'must do' (a lot of bloggers unfortunately can). I'm quite fond of this quirky community of Fashion Rebels who like to bend the rules slightly to suit our own style (whatever that maybe)

So I just wanted to tell you once again why I still think your Frigging Fabulous. And HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY to Flora Maria Style. This blogging stuff still feels completely new and I hope the content feels just as fresh to you. 

Denim Dress - Vintage (Similar Here) & (Here) | Sunglasses - Here | Bag - Vintage (Similar Here) | Socks - Topshop (Similar Here

Have a Fabulous Day.  

X 
Photography | Zoe Griffin






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig