Thursday 23 March 2017

TIPS ON HOW TO STYLE VINTAGE INSPIRED EMBROIDERY


How frigging stunning are the tiny intricate threaded details and motifs on this beaut of a classic white shirt....I seriously can't get enough of the decorative designs and embroidery details on the high street atm (still barmy about them details! oh lord stop me from writing details). And you know I'm a huge sucker for anything folk-like and granny, so adding a shoulder embellisment on a trusty classic creation like the white lapelled collared shirt; keeps this look looking funky, fresh and clean - aka perfect for spring. 
I actually popped a snap of myself wearing this gem on me old insta feed the other day, and quite allot of you told me you had already snapped this shirt up! And I can bleeding see why as the loose-waist-line fit honestly feels so flattering and super comfortable to wear, especially whilst running around crazy London town.

Easily styled with a baby blue frayed Aline high-waisted skirt for a pretty daytime s/s seventies look (we all adore), Or perfectly modern teamed with a fierce deconstructive pleather bright h/w skirt, for them longer sunny evenings that were all finally going to appreciate  (fingers crossed!).  Basically you can just have bundles of styling fun with this bold embroidery look.  
shirt |here, jeans |Vintage, mules |here, bag |foxtrot vintage, sunglasses |here.

Yep, you guessed it, as always I couldn't resist a mix of my old vintage and reached straight for the dark denim Levis jeans (obsessed with Levis atm), white pointy mules (everything shoes that I'll speak more of soon) and my current favourite vintage structured hardened shoulder bag.  

Think floral classics mixed with a bit of street style rough........YUM!

How you styling your embroidery this Spring?

Photography |Margarita Karenko
x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig