Friday 9 September 2016

HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT JEANS

\



We all know that finding 'The Perfect Pair' of denim everyday jeans is a pretty hard challenge to find. Denim trousers that are able to fit like a glove, endure longevity for day/night wear and possess that secret 'denim factor' to make us feel fashion fabulous!.....

I'm so particular about denim that I actually think I need help! But just a pair of jeans to makes me feel chilled yet still effortlessly 'street style chic', a texture that's comfortable on my skin (not too tight/clingy), but stiff in thread (thick) and a classic shade of denim bright blue......with a vintage wash to finish....Wow! I don't ask for much do I BUT it's all in the finer details people (Lol!).

So with all that denim-ness in my mind I like how nicely surprised I was to find the labelled 'Mom', high rise, straight leg, cropped denim goodness were to find (Stuffed and hidden at the back of a  dusty rail). I was actually hunting for bikinis at the time (as you do) when I was instantly drawn to them. And after a quick changing room twirl and 'I've found the perfect jeans' happy dance I was already at home re-trying them on. 

Now if I'm completely honest I do think they are slightly on the roomy side on my waist meaning I probably should of got a size 8 but as they were last in bleeding stock, and I just couldn't deal with the 'I should of bleeding purchased them there and then' doubt I'm  overall very happy with my stumbled across purchase.

Wanting to keep my 'New Jeans' look fresh and clean I opted for my 70's inspired basic maroon/lightgrey (lurvee maroon/burgundy atm) baseball t-shirt, navy mid heels and a my vintage tiny leather purse (obsessed). I probably won't resist not styling these babies up again so I expect you'll be seeing them re-styled again soon! Oooooh I'm thinking roll necks, trainers, white crisp shirts, black booties, bf blazer, tiger courts,  double denim, the lot!
T-SHIRT| H&M JEANS| RIVER ISLAND (NOT ONLINE SO TRY IN STORE OR SIMILAR HERE | HEELS| CARVELA | VINTAGE STRAPPY BAG| ME MOMS.

PHOTOGRAPHY| MARGARITA KARENKO  

What are your favourite pair of blue jeans?



X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig