Wednesday 7 September 2016

SUMMER ISN'T OVER YET


HAT | BEYOND RETRO CHOKER | TOPSHOP TUNIC DRESS | FREE PEOPLE BOOTS | & OTHER STORIES

HELLO SUNSHINE! I knew Summer wasn't giving up on us just yet here in London, so in light of our recent burst of humid heat aka sweat overload! Today's post is all about embracing the shine in this super floaty Free People number. I was planning on wearing this look to the Notting Hill carnival in August this year, but in my absence I thought why not shoot this look right here, with the resplendent Notting Hill streets shining through back at us. Oh how I do love this colourful place! Is it normal that I want to stay in N-H forever???...I'll have to save 'My love of Notting Hill' ramble for another time by adding it to my post to-do list. (Which is already overflowing! Eeeek!)...Oooh did you go to the carnival this year? 



I'm also looking forward to wearing this beaut on a little getaway later this year (can't wait!). I'll probably throw on flip-flops for the day or booties and sweet flirty heels for night.........Right I better let you enjoy it! Embrace the shine People! WHILE WE STILL CAN!!


MY LOOK 
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX

DRESS WAS ON SALE AND ALREADY SNAPPED UP BUT LOT'S OF SIMILAR HERE.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig