Saturday 9 July 2016

THE PERFECT VINTAGE FLATS



 
(SHOES:VintageMarket,Similar Here(different colour but still fabulous),DRESS:BitzLondon,similar here,BELT:MeroRetro,similar here,BAG:MintVintage, similar here)

Hello! Today's post is all about these fabulous bowed beauties, that are perfect for running around laaaaaadan town in during the hot summer season. I call them 'My sweet freebies' as they were kindly given to me for free at a vintage market last year. I had a stall myself with a friend and spotted them as I was browsing but for some reason didn't buy them, but as we were all 'shutting up shop' the stall owner kindly gifted them to me for freeeee :-) as she wanted to get rid of her stock. So friggin sweet!! (Love London)

A pointy white flat with such tiny understated detail, and comfort that adds a lovely feminine touch to any every day outfit. I just find them nicely versatile to style. I know I say that a lot about clothing that I like and wear, but that's honestly quite an important fashion factor for me, especially if I'm running late and have nothing to wear (you know that crazy feeling). These save me quite a lot in them 'I have nothing to put on my damn feet' frustrating moments. 

 I pieced my little flats with a new (shhhh. I'm on a shopping ban **covers face)  fun retro plaid 70's midi dress. The light loose cotton fabric of this dress is great for the summer humidity. I also love the blue and green bold colourful contrasting print. (Yes I'm still obsessed with colour! Yay!).  I also like that you can alternatively pop a pair of chunky boots and a biker jacket on with this dress to instantly toughen up this look. Accessory wise I kept it pretty simple with a go-to brown back shack and an ultra thin navy vintage belt.

What do you you think of this look? 
And what are your perfect summer flats?

(Oooops sorry please ignore the button pop! But I loved this shot regardless! eeek)
As Always Thanks For Reading.
My Look 
My Style 
Flora Maria
XX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig