Wednesday 4 May 2016

A NEW BALANCE

 
BLOSSOM AND BALANCE
 


Sunglasses: Ray - ban - Wayfarer \ Vintage Crop T-shirt: Pop-boutique - Similar here \ Highwaisted Skirt: Rokit -Similar here \ Trainers: New Balance \ Backpack: Mint Vintage- Similar here \ Bomber Jacket: House of Jam - similar here

I've been dying to style up my new balance trainers for a wee while now as they've become quite cemented to my size six feet of late. The 373's are perfectly designed with a thick cushion-like inner platform, a soft fluffy inner sole, black suede rough exterior and bright banging N logo.  Theses bad boys have literally had me bouncing my way through life. Well hackney anyway!

I wanted to give my look a bit of a contrast, so instead of reaching for my standard skinny jeans I immediately went for my faux 60's inspired vintage high-waisted skirt. Which is kind of an everyday skirt for me as I've worn this piece way tooooo much! I just adore the shape and the side pocket soft leather detailing. Extremeley uber mini in length but oddly still very comfy for me to walk and prance around in. (Whilst trying to keep my modesty! Eeeek!). I then opted for my favourite rust (burnt-orange yum!) coloured vintage slogan 'Texas' t-shirt that I'm also obsessed with (Oh my I repeat myself! But it's all true lol). I literally haven't stopped wearing this crop! When I wear leather I tend to keep everything else I wear quite light and understated. So with that in mind I reached straight for my pale grey 80's (inc shoulder pads) vintage silk bomber. I've been wearing my bomber with hoodies and sweatshirts underneath recently for layered warmth. Bombers also look great with denim oversized button shirts, actually anything denim like will do! (Love denim!) Lastly adding subtle detail by accessorizing with my taupe leather minimal backpack and a classic pair of Rayban sunnies.


 

What do you think of this look?

Many thanks for reading. 
XX

Flora Maria Style
My Looks
My Style
X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig