Saturday 14 May 2016

WHITE FRILLS


DREAMY & LIGHT



Blouse: Vintage, Similar here and here, Jeans: Rokit, Similar here, Back Shack: Mint Vintage (Similar on my previous post), Sandals: Absolute Vintage.

A quick little Saturday night fashion fix starring this wee hand-me-down vintage gem! Giving me all the Frills, Ruffs, Dreaminess  Charm, Beauty, Romance, Design and Detail that I can ever, ever, EVER ask for!! (Ok I need to calm down!). I like this piece alooooooooooot. 
Styled with a classic pair of light denim jeans, a brown summer sandal, a classic back shack and with the sun beaming. I felt like I was posing in summertime heaven.  Frills are everywhere this season and I bloody love this classic fashion trend!

What do you think of this look?
(I would love to know :-))

Thank you for the click.

My Look
My Style

Flora Maria
XX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig