Tuesday 12 April 2016

BARDOT BRIGHT BOLD BLUE


EDEN SPRING


How are you? I hope you're well and dandy. With my new braids in, (Yes I'm still talking about my hair, doh!) I've recently been inspired by more of an earthier, natural, bohemian look but at the same time still completely obssessed with my granny vintage style.  

 I went straight for my flirty off the shoulder on trend top, as it's a subtle, dainty way of revealing a tad more skin up top which doesn't include my cleavage (which I rarely do).  I was tempted to opt for my white version of this top but I'm in love with the African print on this Rokit Recycled Vintage Top - Similar here. I've worn this piece with denim flares, skirts, and black jeans. I just find this design perfect for adding a bit of eccentricity to your outfit. Perfect for Spring!
The royal blue Blitz Vintage 80's trousers are more of a nod towards my classic vintage style. The slight cropped ankle, vibrant pop of colour, high waist and fitted wool design help add a tiny bit of elegance to this outfit. I loooooooooooooove them very much! You can definitely find these all over the highstreet. Similar here.

The simple black two strap Zara sandals are my wardrobe staples, as again I've honestly worn these little bad boys with the majority of my entire wardrobe. A Timeless classic design with a lovely gold heel finish.






Because I'm quite a visionary in my crazy head I've made a little fashion styling video (My first one eeeeeek!) for today's post. 

ENJOY.


So I think this boho/slash/vintage chic look bode's quite well together. Please feel free to let me know what you think.
Many thanks for reading.

My Look
My Style
Flora Maria 
XX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig