Saturday 2 April 2016

BODYCON BLISS





A quick little Saturday night fashion fix, styling up my simple yet sophisticated sixties body con Beyond Retro vintage dress. Navy is such a sharp colour to instantly smarten up any outfit. Pieced with my thick strapped beige love of my life (I know they are just shoes! But I love them!) Dune sandals, Vintage Rokit shoulder bag, big baggy detailed vintage jumper from Beyond Retro (for extra warmth) and my favourite round shaped vintage Blitz London summer shades!
New Braids. (Love them!)
   
What do you think of this look?

Also please feel free to book for Taming of The Shrew at The Arts Theatre Westend. It's a west end debut for me so I'm super excited, scared and delighted!

DREAM BIG.

MY LOOK 
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig