Friday 12 February 2016

ME AND VALENTINE



 A BLUR VALENTINE 



Whether you have a super hot date this valentine Sunday with a love one or your sexy girlie bonafides! I thought I'd share a favourite vintage look of mine. 

shirt:Porcelain and Red, leather waistcoat: Mum steal, mini skirt:Rokit, shoes: Kurt Geiger, Lip: Mac ~Ruby Woo, bag Next.

What can I quickly say about this look. I really like to have fun with fashion especially vintage clothing. The leather highwaisted mini skirt is a definite wardrobe staple for me. I just find the shape and look so versatile to style and effortless to wear. The one I'm wearing here is very short (freezing legs) but you could always add tights. (I've been over wearing tights recently as I'm still dreaming of heat!) I teamed my skirt with this super fabulous monochrome pattern shirt with the touch of a dainty bow that I think add's a bit of fun to the look. The waistcoat is such a special find that I've again worn over and over again. The zip and cinched in belt really do help create a super sleek sexy (eek) look. The shoes add the perfect amount of chic too!

The images are a little blurred to add a rough retrotastic 70's vibe and I also love the hard industrial brick contrasting background. 

What do you think lovelies?

Thanks for reading. 

My look 
My Style 
Flora Maria
XX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig