Sunday 14 February 2016

CASUAL SUNDAY


SUNDAY STAPLES


                          


Every Sunday you'll probably find me in my snug oversized hoodie and my old not giving a care leggings, but as it's the big V day I thought I'd make more of an effort but still keeping my Sunday look quite casual. 
I went straight for my favourite staple pieces that I tend to live in during the winter season.

 I love love love this aran 100% wool vintage cable knit as it's so warm and comfy. The off white colour is a great way to interject light by brightening up an everyday outfit. White always looks so fresh and clean. If you wanted an all round jumper for life this is it as I honestly throw this warmth on with anything (Skirts, jeans, shorts, flares). 

The stone washed highwaisted denim leg dreams are such a huge favourite of mine. Finding the perfect jean to feel fabulous in is so damn hard but these you just can't go wrong with. You could say they are a statement denim piece by the distressed denim immediately screaming eighties old school and perfect for adding a bit of retro funk to your every day look. 

 The ankle booties again I honestly wear with anything and everything. They are quite worn in now being suede and I should get them cleaned more often but I don't. (Ooops!) I think it's because I secretly like the scruffy need to clean my boots look (plus I'm half tom boy). 

And of course my satchel which finds itself propped into my hands daily. I've decided that this little vintage gem is so classic in design that it completes an outfit for me (and I'm addicted to it) Lastly my old time retro sheep skin coat that again I wear again and again! Me del boy coat is the only thing keeping me warm so I'm practically living in it! (No joke!)

Jumper: Similar here, Jeans: Similar here, Black Booties:Similar here, Coat: Similar here, Bag:Similar here.

My wardrobe staples: Cable Jumper, Highwaisted jeans, black ankle boots. 


What's your favourite wardrobe staples?
Thanks for reading. 
My look, 
My Style,
Flora Maria
XX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig