Wednesday 30 December 2015

SALES!!! THIS FRIGGING DRESS!!!........

60'S SWING DRESS







Documenting my frenzy in said Mango Cubicle.


Del Boy Coat at it again!


I was caught in a complete frenzy when this dress literally saved me! Okay a tad dramatic but it was the week before Christmas and I was circling Covent Garden like a frigging lunatic supposedly 'Christmas Shopping'.
In the midst of it all I took a wee peek up from the cobbled stomping stones to see in bold the simple word SALE seemingly beaming straight at me. (Mango I salute you for starting the January sales in December (which seems to be the norm now). Once in and now calmly browsing for selflessly myself 'The Swing Dress' of my dreams came singing towards me. Not to scatter on too much but once worn in the tiny cubicle I was instantly insanely sold! I shouldn't feel too bank guilty at this reduce sale price, £24.99?, plus WE all do a little bit of 'me' buying at Christmas right? 

The Details: Flared sleeves, Neck line, Flower Print, Timeless brown's, Timeless vintage 60's inspired high street piece - Tick Tick TICK TICK!

Dress: Here
Also in black Here 
(I now need the black! Duh!)
Photo:Jason Davis 

My Look
My Style
Flora Maria
XX

Ps. I am never ever mentioning this season again!
Ps. I hope this makes sense. I'm rushing off to the theatre darling!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig