Sunday 20 December 2015

REJECT JEWELLERY


I had the great pleasure of joining my friend Bex at her Reject Jewellery stall on Saturday at The Truman Brewery Designers Makers Craft and Art Fair. Here are a few of her delicious pieces that I wanted to share. Enjoy x


Sterling Silver/Gold Chain.


'Over the last two years I have collected plastic from the beaches of different Mediterranean countries. Each piece is unique, the plastic itself has not been altered, I wanted to celebrate it in its true form, believing that its quirks and imperfections add to its charm. Its transformed appearance, weathered soft edges, and faded or altered colour is natures ‘plastic surgery’. How long your piece of plastic has been sculpted by the waves and how many coast lines it has seen we will never know. Nor will we know what its former purpose was, what it was part of, its story, its history remains a secret, but I rejoiced in the idea that it could be given another life and that there was one less bit of plastic on the beach!' - Reject Jewellery. 
Pendants.



I also managed to pick up some lovely unique hand crafted Christmas gifts yesterday. I'm definitely recommending the fair which travels across the UK, such a relaxing environment to shop at. All the business's are independent. I really like supporting smaller brands. 

Above is Reject Jewelry's information if you would like to check out more of the collection and fancied purchasing a last minute Christmas gift.

MY LOOK
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig