Thursday 12 November 2015

Funky 70's Groovy Tights!

Coloured tights are such a great way to funk up an every day outfit. Today instead of opting for an all black ensemble I grabbed my Retrotastic Rustic Burnt Orange Topshop tights to recreate a fun seventies vintage vibe which I thoroughly enjoyed wearing. This look honestly made me feel Fabulous! 


Funky 70's Groovy Tights! Topshop have an array of fun colours to choose from. 


I have to say I am absolutely loving Topshop accessories and shoes at the moment. I had to practically drag myself out of the Oxford Street store the other day as I spotted my dream vintage inspired block heel simple detailed shoes that kept luring me back in. (These Juno Ballet to be precise. So granny chic but I like them quite a bit! Eeeeeek!). 


I styled my fab tights with a lush black suede Aline skirt, a beautiful soft black vintage sheer top, my woolly fluffy camel coat, brown newish (can't now live without) brown pointed boots, usual classic ruby woo red lippy and my new (so in love) faux fur scarf. Never really been into these kinds of faux warmers but I love the stripe effect on this. Also of course being a stripe freak it was a simple must have from my wifey (Birthday gift). 
POP!



Don't be afraid to be bold. Why not get your legs out with a bit of colour this winter. Coloured tights are designed to get you noticed. But this lively bold statement can really entice your outfit to scream Pop > BANG> WHIZZ!

Here I am trying to use the vintage Volkswagen Beetle as a prop. Er I'm kind of obsessed with old school classic cars! No one would mind if I borrowed blue for a while would they?

Top: Vintage Similar hereSkirt: Beyond Retro, Similar here
Tights:Topshop (Not on website grrr! But in store :-) Similar hereBoots: TopshophereFaux Fur Scarf: Topshophere 
Lippy:Mac Ruby Woo, here 

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to let me know if you rock The Coloured Tights Look. 
Go on! You know you want to!

My look, 
My Style, 
Flora Maria 

XX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig