Thursday 17 September 2015

THE PINAFORE DRESS

How I styled my favorite denim pinafore dress. For me a wardrobe staple.

THE PINAFORE DRESS
This little sweet denim pinafore dress was such an investment piece as I’ve literally worn this a billion times (I sure have) now as it’s so wonderfully versatile. It actually looks like an authentic vintage piece but it’s actually from good old trusty Topshop which I purchased over six years ago. A staple piece is an item of clothing in your wardrobe that you can wear over and over and over again in lot’s of different funky ways i.e pop an opaque tights, booties and a thick knit for colder seasons, then a funky shirt or crop top and simple sandals for warmer days or add heels/thigh high boots and a stripped roll neck to create a sexy chic evening look. Your options are endless which is what I absolutely love about the denim pinafore dress xxx
Top Shop defiantly got the flowery colour combination (dewy reds, blues, yellows, greens and black) right in this lady like baby doll low neck number. The print is spot on and I instantly feel fabulous in it. I’ve had this top for years now and definitely think it’s a timeless piece. Perfect Prints are the best!
Dresstopshop similar here, Baby doll top: topshop similar here,
Opaque tights: topshop, Boots:topshop similar here,
 
How do you style THE DENIM PINAFORE DRESS?

MY LOOK, MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post. You've inspired me and I'm now coveting a pinafore dress that suits my shape.x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, great stuff I'd love to hear and see how you get on. I love the body flattering shape of this dress xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig