Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Soul

Firstly I just wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who clicked on any of my recent posts. I honestly don't expect anyone to read them so when it happens I'm like 'What the beep' as there are a total of a Billion Gazillion online bloggers to choose from so I really do appreciate the little click to read mine. Also a big Hello and welcome to any new blog readers (Eeeeek). 

So this post is all about my soul, well the music that keeps my soul alive (I know what that means in my messy head) but the best way I can explain it is by thinking of that silly scenario question What couldn't you live without if you were unfortunately stranded on a deserted island?  My only item needed would be my trustee old Ipod (that didn't require charging) or a radio (with a lifetime of batteries) and I know I'd somehow.....Survive. 

.......To be honest I actually don't know where to start with this one hmmmm......Should I start right at the beginning......Nah that would be the longest post ever and probably quite emotional for moi. 

Hmmmmm I think I'll start here. I would say I've always had an open mind when it comes to music for all genres and types. I interpret it as the greatest art form that shouldn't be tamed or restricted. 

Okay.....Right I'm still kind of struggling to really put into real words my infatuated love with my music influences so I think the best way is to quite simply shut up and listen (bit rubbish as this is a blog post which requires writing! Doh)...................No words required.

Enjoy x


 My Soul, My Music 


JAKE ISSAC
Smooth. Tender. Lost.
WWW.IAMJAKEISAAC.COM
Carry You Home


QUANDRON
Sweet. Infectious. Sultry.
SOUNDCLOUD. QUADRON MUSIC 
Favourite Star
Album: Avalanche

SARAH VAUGHAN
Powerhouse. Love. Vessel. Pitch Perfect.
SARAH_VAUGHAN
Misty

LITTLE DRAGON
Precious. Saintly. Soft. Beat.
LITTLE-DRAGON.NET
Twice
Album: Ritual-Union

THE CRYSTALS
The_Crystals
Fun. Mean. Love.
He's A Rebel

He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)


TOM MISCH
Love. Blown. Devout.
TomMisch/Home
In The Midst Of It All
Album: Beat Tape 2
SOLANGE
True. Dreamy. Funk. 
www.solangemusic.com
Bad
Album:True

PIERCE BROTHERS
Crazy. Rustic. Twins.
www.piercebrothers.com.au

         Tallest Teepee In Town
             Album: Dirt

FELA KUTI
Roar. Story. Truth.
Fela
Lady



MY LOOK
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig