Wednesday 19 August 2015

Countryside Breeeeeeeeeze.

Living in London is full of so much life and might but sometimes I like to step away to feel the breeze of fresh air on my skin. The noise of nothing moments.

The away moments are often really spontaneous which is why I love them even more. No over planning, over thinking or faffing just jumping into my car and just driving to a nowhere land. Truly a peaceful little secret spot in the countryside of my native Essex that made me very very happy.

Top: Pocket-Tank

Skirt: Vintage (similar) Floaty Maxi 

Sandals: Cross Strap

Hat: Rokit Vintage

Shades: Vintage Sunglasses


Thank you for reading and a big thanks to my sister for the shots and secret gem intros.

xxxxxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig