Thursday 26 November 2020

BACK TO STYLE | BLACK STYLE



With everything changing around us I thought it was a good time to go back to a bit of normality around here....back to talking simple style inspiration with you. This blog was fabulously created as a little fashion escapism via writing, editing and bold content that still makes me very happy to sit down and write. And if you feel inspired to wear a look with heaps of body confidence to essentially feel good about yourself from reading this blog...Then my job here is done. I’m basically telling you I frigging missed fashion blogging and delighted to be back sharing this London street style creation with you. 



The fierce vintage over sized bold blazer and knee high boots do all the talking for you. Black on black on black on black on black on black is simply so effortlessly chic right now. And black styling understands your every mood and goes with every occasion dressed down or up. The micro mini bag I feel is a perfect contrasting piece against the sharper exaggerated pieces, and I purposely wanted to keep all other accessories strictly gold and minimal. Black and gold styling always screams classic. The versatile mini polo preppy iets-frans shirt dress you could wear every day casual with dr.m, a puffer coat and tights walking the dog (or other pets if you have one!) or dressed up with striking statement winter boots (for them colder months).

VINTAGE BLAZER| MY DADS WARDROBE| DRESS| URBAN OUTFITTERS BOOTS| (OLD) TOPSHOP BAG| 
MICHAEL KORS | PHOTOGRAPHY| ZOE GRIFFIN EARRINGS| VINTAGE


With the dress I’m just really really enjoying old school polo dresses atm, and this one immediately reminded me of the classic 70’s Fred Perry and Tommy Hilfiger vintage designs. 



As you know I’m all about recycling pieces you already own and my goodness these boots have done the rounds. They probably could do with a touch of sprucing up, but investing in boots like these I do highly recommend. They last years throughout all seasons (with winter being a favourite) and instantly make me feel ultra womanly and empowered. If your frame is quite straight up and down like mine (as in I don’t really have curves) a boot design like this may make you feel exactly that….womanly, strong and self empowered.


Of course with our plans all up in the air and if you're still avoiding loungewear like moi...you  could happily rock this look dancing around your yard listening to Bob Marley (I did! I’m obsessed with him at the moment) or easily for a trip to the supermarket! But of course this outfit is perfect for either a glam look for a dinner date or a lovely catch up at a bar with friends (when the L is over, social distanced ahhh!). 

Whatever the setting this outfit I think would look fabulously fierce on you, because you feeling good in 2020 is more than essential!

x 


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig