Thursday 13 July 2017

HOT HOT SUMMER STYLE



Top | Brandy Melville - Frayed Shorts | Levis Original (Similar Here) - Sunglasses | H&M -
Sandals | Charity Shop (Similar Here) - Back Pack | USA (Similar Here) or Here.


Bohemian knits and crochet pieces are your hot summer essential this season. Detailed soft pink styles like this fabulous cropped tank, will instantly create that dreamy chilled '70's Lovebird Look' that we all cherish & adore. The peaceful light cotton will beautifully go with all of your every day denims and a mix of electric summer pieces (excited to play around style-wise with this versatile fashion gem). With your denims do think 'Frayed Eye Catching Hems' and get diy-ing your funky denims if you can. Just like the timeless Levi shorts I've styled, which never ever seem to go out of fashion (I've had them for years and still not bored of them!)

Notting Hill is great for hunting quirky arty individual pieces like this striking backpack, which I actually nabbed whilst travelling the USA a few years ago. I love the Jamaican colourful influence towards this overall look (representing my half Jamaican side), so 'Don't Worry' I've linked a few similar above for you. And the fierce throng pattered Japanese wooded sandals were exactly £7, from a second hand local charity shop, and probably originally sourced somewhere beautiful and exotic (they automatically scream The beach)

Ooooh before you go I do have to quickly talk about this stunning Notting Hill backdrop, created by the gritty retro laundrette setting of 'My Beautiful Laundrette'. I think this shoot is probably one of the first locations that has naturally managed to capture my visual cinematic eye, with Zoe Griffin's magic street-style fashion photography. Which is now up there as a location favourite and definitely more me (expect more of rustic)

How you rocking your 70's inspired knits this summer?

X

   



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig