Tuesday 30 May 2017

HOW TO LOOK FABULOUS THIS WEDDING SEASON | STYLE NO.1 | VINTAGE GLAMOUR

Dress - Rokit (Similar here & Similar here) | Heels - Here | Sunglasses - Here | Earrings - Vintage (Similar Here) | Chain Bag - Topshop (Very Close Simiar Here)



As we're now in the season of Summer Weddings and Christenings. I thought I'd share my 'Special Occasion' styling with look number one (trio in total), which I'm calling 'Vintage Pink Glamour'.

As you know I'm normally in my black booties and slogan tees, but how do I love a good old glam up from time to time. As it was so nice and refreshing to make much more of an effort by feeling so elegant and chic, whilst rocking this look at my godson's christening on Sunday. 


You'll be delighted to know that this dusty pink peter pan collar midi dress was a mere £15 in Rokit, Covent Garden. I couldn't believe how cheap it was without any faults. The pink sunnies are also a fab bargain from my local H&M. The gold heels and chained handbag I already had, and the dangle gold earrings are another vintage keepsake off the mother (i love them dearly). So all in all this entire outfit cost £23.99.....crazy right! Don't get me wrong I love popping on a fresh pair of new heels for a special occasion, but when 'girls on budget' do look at what you've already got ladies. And save your pennies for the wedding bar (if it's not free. eeek!). 

Lastly how stunning is the St Paul's Cathedral backdrop. The timeless dome church truly has something so magical and special about it, especially early in mornings. And running up them classic big stairs is 'everythang' (definitely included in my forthcoming city guide)



The pressure for 'Summer Wedding Guest Outfit' shopping can get pretty real but as long as you dress and feel like you, I'm sure you'll look fabulous darling. 

Photography | Zoe Griffin

X





SHARE:

2 comments

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig