Thursday 23 February 2017

HOW TO ROCK FABULOUS COLOURS THIS SPRING

Vintage Scarf | Very Old (similar here and similar here) Rayban Sunglasses | Here  Top | Here
Vintage Levis | Mint Vintage (vintage similar here) Cross Over Bag | Salisbury Christmas Market (similar here) | Booties | Topshop (sold out online, try in store or similar here and here)

How you liking the new blog revamp thus far? (Apologies for the absent) This interweb stuff took more grafting time than I originally anticipated (highly applauding you fellow bloggers out there! Listen to your I.T teachers people! And try not to eat sandwiches at the back of class with your mates like moi!).....I've just forced myself to get to know more and more about technology and I'm pretty chuffed with the outcome so far (If anyone would like an updating-new-blog-tips share let me know).  

But back to the lovable fashion and our recent spurt of spring time Sun here in London City.....Let's talk directly about this beaut of a sleeve, mustard, yellowy, golden, springing, frilly delight of a creation shall we, (why does fashion talk get me so excited). Which was as you probably guessed an obvious involuntary purchase choice for me (**covers faces), once scouted in my old local Lakeside, Intu I just knew I had to have it. BIG statement BELL sleeves or FLUTED sleeves or whatever revamped name their giving us gets a BIG bloody HELL MARY YAAAAAS from me! The lower sleeve enhancement instantly creates something magical and striking to your street style look. 

And sticking with the seventies vibe a classic pair of light blue Levis jeans and a pair of all American Rayban shades will really devine that that vintage era look that your going for. For me those particular two brands are so effortlessly timeless. 

Accessory wise a loosely tied vintage head scarf will help to add elegance and sophistication to your look. Patent black beaming boots and a long shoulder snake skin bag, will warm up the overall style with a whole heap of sweet oldtime retro glamour (seriously why wasn't I around in the 70's). 

Photography | Margarita Karenko

S
o there you have my first spring look of the season which was a joy to shoot around Kentish Town. Expect even more dreaminess coming your way soon.....

x

WHAT SPRINGING LOOK ARE YOU EXCITED TO ROCK THIS SEASON?








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig