Sunday 21 August 2016

A WHOLE YEAR



I've always felt a little bit like an outsider especially dressing up in my vintage hippy style in my hometown of Dagenham. I've naturally found fashion and style really fascinating and through blogging I've found a visual outlet to truly 'expressive' myself. So cheesy but SO true.......

Recapping on the year in pictures as a node  of  celebration I just wanted to share a few of my favourites with you, as I honestly didn't think I'd last a whole year! Not that I'm a quitter but I've just learnt so much along the way. I think I've found my visual styling feet and really excited about what will inspire this page next. So I do urge you if you are thinking about blogging yourself to bite the bullet and go for it....If I can do it you definetly can! You'll be pretty friggin fabulous at it and once you've done your first post you will feel amazing! (Let me know so I can read it!)

I've also discovered with my personal style I'm not necessarily saying you can wear the exact same outfit as me, as the majority of my pieces are vintage, but I'm more suggesting you can find lot's of similar ways to recreate the look. I'm also sharing my favourite vintage/highstreet go-to places and hopefully making 'fashion' not so daunting and accessible to all. Oooo I also hope I've broaden a few minds on vintage-secondhand-clothing. (It's not all drab and smelly lol) In fact I can't really pinpoint what I'm trying to directly say in my  blogs but I just hope you go away feeling inspired in some way.


MY LOOK


MY STYLE


I would lastly like to say a MAHOOSIVE THANK YOU for taking the time to read my content by keeping this page alive. I also want to ask a wee favour to please always feel free to share my posts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. Screen grab away any images you like and let me know your feedback and suggestions you'd like to see in the future. 

THANKS AGAIN
X

FLORA MARIA 
XX

Photography includes | Margarita karenko & Jason Davis




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Well done Flora! It's hard work but worth it to know your doing something that makes you happy : ) xoxo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and absolutely right. And straight back at you. I'm really enjoying blogging and I hope you're too xx

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig