Friday 10 June 2016

VINTAGE DENIM SHIRT DRESS


LIGHT AND CLASSIC


Denim everything is my life at the moment! I just can't get enough of the blue textile stuff! Flares, A-line skirts, and dungarees are my favourites but I'm currently obsessing over my new  vintage wardrobe summer staple.

The shirt dress is so effortless in design, possessing dreamy clean straight simple tailored lines, baby pastel blue in colour and a perfect classic button down fastening finish.


I went for a comfortable dusty pink court shoe from our beloved Topshop and a hipster vintage magazine clutch (Which was my mammas!). 

I think you've got so much versatility styling up the shirt dress by either going super chic and funky in platforms/heels or staying flat and chilled in casuals. 
Dress: ROKIT, similar here and here, Shoes: TOPSHOPsimilar hereClutch: Vintage (From my mum many years ago :-).

I just feel pretty confidently empowered and fabulous in it!

OOPS I better stop gushing over what is effectively a bit of material and let you enjoy your sunny weekend.

How would you style the 'Shirt Dress'?


Happy Friday!

 Enjoy yourself xx

Thanks for reading.
MY LOOK
MY STYLE
FLORA MARIA
XX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig