Saturday 28 May 2016

DAISY DUKES


DUSTY IN DENIM

Scarf: Rokit, Top: Mint Vintage, Shorts: Beyond Retro, Bag: Market Stall in Morroco, Boots: Magnificent-Topshop



The baking sizzling stifling heat had me all hot and sweaty this week, leaving me no option but to reach for my high-waisted vintage denim 'Daisy Dukes' (That still fit me! Hooray!). My short summer staple pieced with a classic bright blue stripe, and a tough brown cowboy(ish) pointy boot was the only way I could think to stay cool in the shade!



How are you planning on staying cool this summer?

Thanks for reading. 
My Look
My Style
FLORA MARIA
XX






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with purple maxi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig