Friday 5 February 2016

RETRO BERK




The Pinafore Dress



I'm not sure about you but I still haven't had enough of my denim pinafore dress yet. 
Wearing this little sixties inspired beauty just makes me very very happy. I feel super cheeky in it and the design is a perfect style to recreate a sleek vintage look.

The sun was nicely beaming this week with a touch of warmth so I jumped at the chance to bare my legs. (brave I know) To be honest they did freeze a bit but they haven't been out in months! Hurry up Spring! (anyone else over winter?)

I styled my dress with a new orange woolly turtle neck jumper, a vintage pale yellow leather clutch to add a snap of extra colour, (I love the square shape) and my Italian Bruno Magli front buckle vintage brown shoes. (Which I'm also kind of in love with) 

Pinafore dress: Top Shop Similar Here, Jumper: Mint Vintage Similar Here, Clutch: Stole off me mum years ago.
 Shoes: Mero Retro.

What do you think of this look?

As always thank you for reading,

My Look
My Style
Flora Maria
XX






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig