Sunday 10 January 2016

Back to Black



Back to Black








Black is my ultimate go to colour. Especially after the stuff my face with food season. It's when I feel the most comfortable, which is quite important to me. I do like to add a bit of texture like this corduroy vintage shirt that I purchased recently from Urban Outfitters and the jeans are also UO from the BDG jean range. The super skinny jeans are highwaisted and have literally been stuck on my legs since Christmas (or my black American Apparel thick leggings). I've had these for a while so they're now quite worn in and faded which I actually love. I styled my all black look with my never let me down Missguided Chelsea boots, (which are also the comfiest things ever) and my vintage Pop Boutique suede slouchy jacket that I know isn't black but so easy to throw on and wear. Quite a basic look today which I hope you like.

What's your go to colour to wear?  

Thanks for reading.

My Look
My Style
Flora Maria
XX

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Simple and timeless :-) P.S. This is cocobordeaux.com from Instagram, just wanted to pop over to check out your blog and say hello here!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig