Thursday 29 October 2015

0h Honey Bee!


Not sure about you but I can't stop wearing the colour Brown this autumn season. Instead of reaching for my usual black outfits I'm stretching right over for my new brown boots and my new brown suede vintage jacket. (Seriously can't stop wearing this jacket!) I think I've already addressed my odd obsession with stripe (Miss Stripe) and as the temperature has dropped slightly I thought I'd team my new browns with a very old wool vintage honey bee skirt that I love to wear. 
I teamed my nicely high waisted crazy orange bee skirt with my trustee black American Apparel polo top.  
And bunged on my new fluffy black beanie from Pop Boutique. 
In the background is the beautiful sea. So peaceful and still here in Leigh on Sea. Can I stay here forever please?
And my new Topshop Magnificent brown boots that make me feel a bit like a cow girl. They are honestly so comfy to wear and the perfect heel height to run around London town in.
With my new all things brown addiction I remembered I had this beaut of a back pack that I bought from Mint Vintage months ago. I kind of forgot I had this bag. Does anyone else find forgotten treasure in their wardrobes? 
TOP: American Apparel. SKIRT: Vintage - Stole from mummy years ago. (Yes I nicked a lot from her) BOOTS: Topshop.  BAG: Mint Vintage. HAT & JACKET: Pop Boutique. 

Thanks for reading. 
My Look
My Style
Flora Maria
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig