Saturday 17 September 2022

HOW TO WEAR FIERCE DRESSES THIS SEASON


To get you through the new fashion season, below I have shared with you 12 fierce print dresses that scream Body Skimming Style. Not sure about you, but since listening to Queen B's new album (with Alien Superstar being on repeat) all I want to wear is figure-hugging signature enhancing curvaceous pieces.....It's like I've just discovered that I have curves. You know them statement dresses to show off our curves in a BIG HUGE FLATTERING WAY! 

Photography  @zoegriffin

Maybe there's something in the air but I'm embracing whatever this new body con mood is and hope this post helps you feel inspired to embrace your beautiful body too this season, because why not aye! Fyi body con dresses are ok in A/W (not just summer)......Break the rules! I love the bold print and mesh detail to this sexy @Zara find in the branch on Sloane Square (shopper hack that branch is the best). You can add a big chunky oversized coat,  blazer, trench or chunky oversized sweatshirt jumper over this piece with pointy sleek boots or relaxed retro trainers for these slightly less heated days ahead. Enjoy! xxx


Shop The Look
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look stunningly GORGEOUS modelling that colourful and artistically pretty bodycon dress in your outfit photos above!
    The colourful bodycon dresses in the shopping links you provided also look pretty,
    but none of those models look nearly as pretty as you do! xx

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig